The value I can add as a Solution Architect or NAV Developer:
Design and development of IT solutions, based on your company’s needs
Typical areas of activities.
• Financial management and Business Intelligence.
• Sales and Purchase.
• Jobs and task management.
• Logistics and warehouse managment.
• Qulaity control.
Typical IT disciplines
• Designing databases and datamodels.
• Role tailed user interface and user rights.
• Programming and devolping of applications.
• Infrastructure. Server and client based.
• System documentation.
• Integration accross platforms and applications.
• Datacapture in manufactoring environments.
• Masterdata management.
• Data conversion and data replication.
• System upgrades.
• Process surveillance and uptime optimisation.
• Performance optimation - inside and accrossplatfomrs and applications.
• IT security and resqueplans.
• Hostning and cloud solutions.
Development and designing in Dynamics NAV
• RTC (Role tailored client)
Do you have needs for such services?
If yes, I hope you will let me show you that I can create the results. Based on hardcore technical IT knowledge combined with serious experience with most common forms of business processes.
Production Engineer 1989
University of Southern Denmark
My personal ambition
Comprehended as a complete human being, acting in a broader perspective
Smiling and a happy approach to life itself
Always with professional competence and visionary attitude
HillClimbing v.\Bjarke Sonichsen • Algade 49, 9300 Sæby, Denmark • email@example.com