The value I can add as a CIO or IT Manager
• Knowing the Dynamic NAV - ERP system in particulary and almost alle the surrouding IT systems in general.
• Always taking the business’ profit performance and reducing of costs as starting point.
• Believing in personal openness, trust, knowledge and co-operation.
• Securing a razor-sharp activity management.
Do you want a continuous overview and control of you overall IT situation?
• IT-strategy expressed in an operational manner, so that it brings value and will be used in your everyday life.
• Information of finances and budgets that last within the IT field.
• IT brought to an understandable language towards the management.
• To have everyone to experience IT as an asset giving freedom, overview, insight and flexibility.
Customers and suppliers
• Focusing IT as a tool bringing value to customers and suppliers.
IT members of staff
• One person to manage and coach your IT members of staff. One who is not afraid to leads the way, when necessary.
• A professional daily management and selection of your IT suppliers.
• Projects keeping the track, following the need of the business.
• Secure that your IT system operates as a whole, integrated and not as isolated sections.
• Defined quality and best practice into systemdevelopment and integration.
• Secure and known uptime and prevention against breakdowns.
• Quality and curing ilness, instead of curing symptoms.
• Planned and secure update of alle the IT busienss applications.
• Avoid dependence of internal individuals or external suppliers, thrue defined best practise, documentation and
sharing of relevant and balanced knowledge accros the entire organisation.
Du you agree in these statements?
Then I will be happy to show that the formula actually works.
Production Engineer 1989
University of Southern Denmark
My personal ambition
Comprehended as a complete human being, acting in a broader perspective
Smiling and a happy approach to life itself
Always with professional competence and visionary attitude
HillClimbing v.\Bjarke Sonichsen • Algade 49, 9300 Sæby, Denmark • email@example.com